Gooseboy Gooseboy

Seriously

One of the most funniest things I have ever witnessed in my entire fucking life...

Nothing needs worked on, it's perfect.

Indania Jones Endorphin! Indania Jones Endorphin!

I'm going to be honost...

Unlike all of these clowns on here I actually think that this piece of "work" is blam material and how it got such a high rating is beyond my thoughts.

-The quality, of course, needs a lot of work and it's funny how this isn't even flash and you put this piece of trash on NG.

-It has absolutely no storyline.

-Uhm, just me or did anyone else know how the models were frozen before he played them? Garbage... I mean, you could have at least cleaned that up first, right?

-The song didn't even fit what you were showing.

@Werephyr-Aleister:
This is not "hard" to do. I'm coding a platform game, that's hard. Especially since I'm new to AS. All he did was USE the program he chose to make his game for him. He didn't draw anything, it was all there for him.

Seriously, if you're going to upload shit on here don't upload non-flash, under-worked, piles of shit.

Thanks for your time,
-Ghost

loopchocolateman1234 responds:

I'll have you know, 1.It's impossible to post something HIGH quality without exceeding the 10MB limit 2. Thats the point of endorphin, it just a bunch of scenes put together into random animation works. 3. I agree I could clean up the models HUGE mistake i should have fixed that 4. Its indiana jones what the hell do you expect? The song is the indiana jones theme 5. I dont give a shit if your making something awesomely hard, im currently trying to learn AS and yes it's hard. Endorphin is not an easy program, this is a newgrounds community, i posted it to share it with the people of newgrounds, not to get a badass score on it.

Thanks for your time,